Friday 25 May 2007

The truth will out



Well at last, far be it for me to say but, if I say so myself, my rather noble appearance has finally been recognised. Now, as I say, I'm not one for blowing my own horn but as I'm sure you can tell, I'm gorgeous. If only that little grey nuisance didn't follow me everywhere, I'm sure that I would be a great hit with the ladies.

Then again, the local ladies are not exactly what you would call classy. I tried explaining what an apostrophe was to them once and I'll got for my pains was a bite in the ear. Do they not know the importance of punctuation?

Or dieting come to that.

Speaking of which, the humans still have us on this "wellbeloved"! I think it's punishment. I mean, I'm a formula one cat. I have my profile to maintain. You can't be feeding me all this "hypo allergenic" nubbly stuff. I need sugar and starch and lots of cruncheable fuel. I've tried to deal with this through my meals on wings service but all the humans do is steal them for themselves and send me back outside for more. Makes no sense to me.

Hmm. Feeling rather gassy today. Better head up to the roof in case Ash wakes up. Oh, and I need to find out what this "catbib" the humans keep talking about is.

No comments: