Wednesday 2 May 2007

Dreaming of electric mothers

Sleepy.

Mr Man is sleeping too. Mr Woman has gone to "wails", least that's what Deshar said. I kept asking him to explain but he pretended to be asleep.

So sleepy. I could sleep for a million years. I can't keep my eyes open. I wonder if, in a million years, we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits and eat our food as pills. They already give Mr. Desh lots of paste to eat. They never let me eat the paste. It smells so good and it always make Desh hurtle out to the plant pot really, really fast. Maybe it's rocket paste. I would like rocket paste because then I could follow Desh everywhere he goes.

Maybe my mum had rocket paste. I need rocket paste! Must find her! Mr Man wake up! Mr Man! I need paste! Mr Man! Wake up! Hungry! My mum needs me! Desh needs me! Where's Mr. Woman? Why are you sleeping! Wake up! Wake up!

No comments: