Friday 11 May 2007

Day 23

Now it's all starting to make sense. The cattery, the "vet", Ash's obsession with the mothership. They're out there. They're signalling to me. If only I could find a way to this "outside" I've heard of. I could get somewhere high and signal them.

Now they taunt me. They make me chase and chase but I never get to catch. One day though.

I've got Ash working on a signalling device. Lots of shining rocks and jewellery properly arranged could refocus the laser beam. I don't actually know what a laser beam is, yet, but one day I will find out. Of course, Ash thinks he's building a bower but I know better. Oh yes. No flies on me. Unless. Maybe Ash is secretly one of them. Like the vet woman who puts cold things in places that make me judder. I need to find a place to shelter beneath. Preferably with some sort of black, oily camouflage material.

Uh oh. The light's back. Must chase it. This time it will not escaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

No comments: