Saturday 5 May 2007

The bells


Oh no! The humans`came back from a trip today. Said they had a present for me so I waited patiently to be fed. Well, kind of patiently. They need to be reminded every few`seconds, so I do need to remind them what their priorities are.

Huh. Instead of feeding me, they took the collar off me and fastened these sparkly things to it. Great, I thought, O Cat of Little Brain is getting his turn with this damned collar at last but no! They got it wrong and attached it back on me! Naturally, I tried to shake the sparkly things off and that's when I realised they make a noise. Whenever I move, I tinkle. I sound like a`bloody sparkle on legs.

Don't they realise how hard it's going to be to catch the delicious crunchy flying things with this around my neck?

No comments: