Wednesday 30 May 2007

Oh no, not AGAIN...

well, today the female took me to the vet. AGAIN. I was left there all day. No breakfast. NO BREAKFAST - no, thanks, I'm fine, I ate yesterday - really, I'm not that hungry. I got no lunch either. NO LUNCH. No, not for me, really, I've just read that new Victoria Beckham diet book and I honestly think I look better skinny. Don't you? Er - hello? Anyone?


Then, after a bit of an unexpected sleep, the female came to collect me. Finally. Thanks for remembering. Why does my chest itch now? And why is my lip sore? You know, the male human likes to fantasise that I have a bit of an alien abduction thing going on - I humour him, you've got to give the humans something to amuse themselves with, it keeps them out of trouble - but really, I think he might actually be onto something. I appear to be covered in tiny scratches. And my trout pout is smaller. I know the humans laughed at me when this appeared. I don't know what it is, either, but I kind of like it now. I think it looks kind of - pouty. They call it 'gormless'. I don't know why. I never had a gorm to lose. Anyway, don't you think lips like this are pretty?

No comments: