Tuesday 8 May 2007

I knew it

See! I always knew Mr Desh loves me really! He only pretends to be a mean old grumpy thing with his split ear, lack of personal hygiene and tendency to eat meals on wings and slimy hoppers. But he dipped himself in a pond last night to get himself clean and always tells me that if I keep on the way I'm going he'll make sure I'll end up on the Rainbow Bridge with all the American cats. That's got to be good.

Don't know what the Rainbow Bridge is but it sure sounds good there. Mr. Desh says it would be like watching the Teletubbies playing with the Carebears and My Little Pony for 24 hours a day. I asked Deshar if my mother was there and he said "Probably. She would deserve it for landing me with you." Isn't that great!? No wonder I love Mr. Deshar so much.

No comments: