Friday 1 June 2007

Come back Mr. Woman!

Where did she go? She's disappeared like my mother and now Mr. Man is keeping me hard at work, holding down the chairs, guarding the door, cleaning the dinner plates and I never even get a squeeze for it all. Not even a "that'll do, little Ash" nor a brief pat on the head. All the doors are closed and whenever I ask politely for just a little, tiny bit of food that noise the machine in his study makes just gets louder. It's as if he can't hear me. Perhaps he's in an alternate dimension in there. I tried pressing hard against the wall to see whether he could somehow sense my presence but to no avail.

I have noticed that he has some sort of strange growth in his ears. Ever since Mr. Woman went away, they've sprouted madly. That must be why Mr. Woman chops his ears with the clipper thing and now she's gone away. Oh no! Maybe he's going to die because the ear fungus is taking over him.
Mr. Man! Alarm!
Where's Deshar? He's on the roof and he can't hear me up there! Oh no! Why does Mr. Desh do that? He knows he can't hear me up there but he still goes up there. Mr. Desh would know what to do!
Mr. Desh!
Mr. Man!
Help!
Mr. Man's ears are dying!!
Help! The door's closed!!!
Mr. Man! Mr. Man!

I'm hungry now! All this work has worn me out. Perhaps if I just curl up outside this door here and try to sleep then, when I wake up, it will all have been a bad dream and Mr. Woman will be back with mother she'll save Mr. Man from the Ear Fungus and Deshar will come down from the roof and we'll all be together and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: