Saturday 23 June 2007

Home Alone

oooooooooooooooooooooooosadsadsad. Today, Mr Man and Mr Woman went out - and they stayed out all day! And then Mr Desh went out as well! I was left all on my own! ooooooooooooooononononononnonono no nono nono no no no ooo o o z oo z ooo zz ooo zzzzzzzzzzzzz oo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but then they came back! Mr Desh was still out though. He's a stealth cat. I couldn't find him anywhere. But he does love me, I know he does because while everyone was sleeping this afternoon, he brought a present from outside - a birdie! He knows I want to make a pair of angel kitty wings -

and he brought me a birdie! Mr Desh is great. He's really clever. So I tried to make birdie feathers into wings. It was really hard, though. I don't think it worked very well.


Mr Desh, can I have another one, please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Mr Man's got the carpet muncher! It's munching all my feathers!
noooooooooooooooooooooo!
Mr Man! Stop it!
mwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa