Monday 11 June 2007

Huh.


You know, I think these humans are on a long campaign of testing my self-esteem. They're doing this by inflicting any indignity they can come up with onto me. Any they're inventive, I'll give them that. Evidence:

1: after the first vet visit, I got a slave collar to wear. And a shaved bit on my leg.
2: after this, I was given pills to take.
3: then, after my itchy skin thing, and another vet visit, I ended up with another shaved patch, this time on my neck, and I ended up wearing a blue baby t-shirt which read "Babes Dig Me". I also had cream, which turned the remaning fur into stiff stubble.
4: then, as the itchiness didn't go away with this miracle treatment, and after developing a bit of a trout pout, I ended up with two sets of pills. And a re-shave on the neck. Oh, and a short wearing of the slave collar, for a bit of variety.

So, I take myself off outside from time to time and have a bit of a play with the birds to distract myself from these multiple indignities. And what happens? THIS, WHICH ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY:

No comments: