Sunday 3 June 2007

I am not ginger!

Great. Look what just turned up in the mail.

Yippee!

Dexter Jeebus has invited Deshar to join the Catster Group called Brilliant Orange Cats Unite!

Here is the group's welcome introduction:
Greetings! Everyone knows that Orange (Ginger, Red...) felines are a breed all their own....
Yippee? I'll have you know that I am a cinnamon and honey complexioned cat. I am not ginger. I am not red and I am most definitely not orange. Why on earth the humans signed me up to this Catster business, I don't know. It's not as if I don't have enough on my plate with the small grey cat of little brain following me everywhere. Now I've been enrolled into some sort of ginger clan.

I'm going to sit on the roof where there's no wifi, no Ash and no ginger cats. Just me and the sky. Actually, if I say so myself, I look rather fine up here. Perhaps I'll post a photo to the group. Just so I can explain why it is that honey and cinnamon is not at all like orange.

4 comments:

Shimacat said...

er, sorry, but you are kind of - well, orange, really. Light orange maybe, but orange nonetheless.

And orange = ginger...

Anonymous said...

I think Mr. Desh is very handsome and ginger. He's not as pretty as me because I'm sparkly.

Anonymous said...

Orange =/= ginger. I'm a stealth cat. ginger is not a stealth colour. And who on earth let Ash near the blingee site?

I'm surrounded by fools and idiots.

Shimacat said...

You may be ginger, but you just changed the mood of the whole internet from tired to happy.

One powerful ginge...