Wednesday 6 June 2007

The solution

Mr. Man is being strange again. He's not been very happy with Mr. Desh recently and keeps muttering about catbibs and calling him a "slavering psychopath." I don't know what one of them is but it doesn't sound too good. Anyway, I spotted Mr. Man looking into his mind control machine (the whirry thing that controls his hands and keeps making him put me down when I jump up to try to save him) and he suddenly said "You reek Ash". Least that's what it sounded like. Rather rude really.

I tried to get a look at what it was that he saw but it didn't mean much to me. I had to keep covering my eyes in case I saw a rude word. Anyway, after that he started "surfing" for photos of "big fat orange cats".

I thought that was a photo of mother at first.

Mother. Where did she go? Must be brave. Mr. Desh is counting on me. Brave heart, little Ash.

Anyway, Mr. Man kept offering Deshar lots and lots of food. He even had a pack of waffer thin mints. Mr. Desh is doing his best to eat it all because Mr. Desh is strong and brave and hasn't eaten any meals on wings for minutes now. It is making him groan though and it makes me scared to go in the kitty litter afterwards.

By the way, Mr. Desh, what is a "bullpenis"?

No comments: