Friday 25 July 2008

Saving Mister Indy!

This is me hard at work providing intel for Mister Indy. As you can see, Evil Bob is invading. Mister Indy has his stealth suit on which is why he's invisible and he's depending on me to provide tactical support from back here.

In this next photo, I've moved to a better position to provide Mr Indy with the latest intelligence briefing.

Luckily my vigilance meant that Evil Bob's plans were thwarted. More next time.
Sorry about the delay but Mr Woman needed my attention. Anyway, after my hard work I retired to base camp to get some well-deserved R&R. Rather annoyingly, Mr Man insisted on taking photos.

Of course it was this point that I detected Evil Bob trying a flanking manoeuvre. Luckily for Mister Indy I had my catdar on full alert as you can see from this photo.

Thanks to my hard work, Evil Bob realised the game was up.

However, I was not going to rest on my laurels, no sireee, not me. When Ash is on the case, you can all sleep safe at night. No cat is going to evade my sensors.

Private Ash, signing off! Remember folks, be careful out there.

No comments: