Thursday 17 July 2008

I is confused, but grateful

My humans. I wish they'd make up their minds where they want to be. First, I was 'down South', living with Mr Desh. Then Mr Desh disappeared one night and I was an only cat. I didn't like that much, but I did get a lot more treats.

Then, they put me in a car and I have a scary ride to somewhere colder and wetter, with Unkle Sydney. I like Unkle Syd. He liked me pouncing on him and helping him to eat his tuna. I liked his tuna so much I got bigger. Then, just when I got brave enough to thump Unkle Sydney properly, they moved me again. Now I live in a flat. A flat what? I don't really understand. But there's lots of new cats around here. They're all bigger than me. There's Hitler Cat, but if I talk about him he might invade, so I won't say his name. Then there's Bob. Mr Woman thinks Bob might be the Evil Bob from Twin Peaks. Don't know what she's talking about though. This is Bob.



But yesterday they moved another cat in with me!!!1! Another cat!!!1! I'm not an only cat anymore. Do I like this? I don't know really. New Cat - sometimes he's called Basil, sometimes Baz and sometimes Indy. Wish my humans would make up their minds! But New Cat squared up to Bob. I did too. Mr Woman said I was like Brave Sir Robin. She said there was a song about Brave Sir Robin. Apparently he knows someone called Sir Kasm.



This is New Cat. I think I might like him. But he is a bit pretty and fluffy. Is he prettier and fluffier than me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ash! Behave as a monarch, and set that New Cat to building you a pyramid. Or, a cat tower. Fill it with treats and catnip, peasant!
Brown Bear
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redkarryn/2612218522/

Anonymous said...

I would do but he's too busy protecting me from Hitler cat and exploring new places. Maybe he can be Walter Raleigh and I can be Queen Elizabeth.

Um, Mr Man. Why were you sniggering when I typed that?