Wednesday 16 July 2008

My pronouncements

Well Mr Man says that we have sacrificed a Virgin in order to get teh internetz back. Don't know exactly what that means but Mr Desh once said that I was a virgin and always would be. I don't want to be sacrificed though. I'm too young and pretty for that.

I've also decided that I need to change the blog name. I was going to call it "Ash's sparkly blog of fluffy prettiness" but Mr Desh cuffed me from beyond the bridge so I've decided to call it "Not Just Ash & Deshar" instead. It's a bit boring I know. Thing is, Mr Woman keeps going on about some one called Basil who's apparently very fluffy. I've never seen a fluffy human before. Except when Mr Man doesn't get clipped for more than two weeks because then he looks like something Mr Woman calls a "bo-ho."

Those are my thoughts for the day. Now I need to look for tuna. Ever since I left Uncle Sydney behind I haven't been able to share his tuna. It's not right when a cat as pretty as me doesn't get 2nd breakfast.

No comments: