Sunday 13 July 2008

I wonder if he misses me?


This is my last photo of Uncle Sydney. We had 10 weeks of all sorts of fun together. We shared his food and played lots and lots of kill uncle Sydney - his favourite game! But a few days ago Mr Man and Mr Woman went away in the morning and these STRANGE humans came in the door and said hello to "Sidders." I thought it was only me who could call him that. It was very worrying because I thought that maybe my humans had run off and abandoned me!!! I kept wishing Mr Desh was there to tell me what to do. Luckily they came back and put me in the scary pink cage.

Now I'm a morningside cat. Don't really know what that means but apparently only very, very posh cats live here. Except for Hitler cat. I thought he was going to be my friend because he looked just like Uncle Sydney. Hitler cat is evil though. He invaded my bedroom yesterday and made me hide beneath the bed. Even big, furry Bob who comes and sniffs at my front door sometimes doesn't like Hitler cat.

Oh, Mr Man says I have to finish this quickly before the Why-fy police lock him up. But Mr Woman's been talking about someone called Basil who is going to be my friend. I've never had a friend called Basil before. I'll have to tell you more when I find out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why Uncle Sydney was only temporary, or what morningside is, but if you are back to being the big rooster, Ash, then enjoy it while it lasts. Humans are feeble minded, and often want two of our kind.

But you are King!

Anonymous said...

Ash would explain but he has too much to do right now so he's detailed me.

We have just moved cities and spent the first 10 weeks cat-sitting. Now we've moved to our own place in Morningside and Sidney is being looked after by his own humans.

But yes, Ash is King.