Thursday 24 July 2008

I'm gonna call him Mister Indy!!

This is Indy, he must be very, very tired because he was out for two whole nights! I was quite worried at first because I thought maybe he had gone to see Mr Desh or something but when he came back I realised the truth. You see Hitler cat hasn't been around for two days either so Mister Indy must have been away fighting him in big adventures.
Of course, Mister Indy has taken a vow of silence so I can only go by clues but there was this big ark thing in the back yard in the morning and even Evil Bob (who tried to get in through the bedroom window last night) looked a bit shaken. So I reckon I know what he's been doing and I'm going to laugh at Hitler cat next time I see him. (From a safe distance, especially if the window's closed. Really tight.)
First though some extra sleeping because I had two bonus breakfasts when Mister Indy came back this morning and I'm feeling a bit full.

No comments: