Monday 20 August 2007

The secret diary of Peter Mandelfin

July 14 2:31pm. The big net has just come and taken Alistair out of the tank! Hooray! He's gone. I'm so happy.
July 14 2:33pm. Uh oh, big net coming my way must swim must dodge nooooooooo! I'm in a small bag with Alistair and his eye is twitching.

July 15-20. What torture is this? A tank with no one but me and Alistair. Not even a nice cappuccino bar and this water is definitely not my ideal designer water. Least I get some peace and quiet when they turn out the lights and AF spends the night headbutting the wood.

July 21. This was a good day. They put AF in solitary and I had the tank all to myself. Oh happy day. Why couldn't they keep him there though.

July 22. What's this? A gold coloured companion. I don't like this at all. That's two of them to pick on me? Why me? Save me from this madness.

July 23-28. Well goldie left me alone but that just made AF madder. He's started headbutting the gravel now and never leaves me alone. Just because I am a sleek, attractive figure of a fish. I think he's jealous.

No comments: