Monday 6 August 2007

Abandoned again!

Mr Woman went away this morning. First she played with Stix with Deshar. Not me! Deshar! Then I brought her a moth just to say that I didn't MIND THAT SHE PLAYED STIX WITHSOMEONE WHO ISN'T ME!! I called him Gimpy because he didn't walk too good after I brought him but Mr woman just walked right past and then even Gimpy limped off when I wasn't looking. So I went out to look for something else and when I came back she had gone! Gone!

It made me sad. I looked all over for her. Mr Man is still here but he just closes the door and puts the stix away. Not like Mr Woman. Mr Woman loves me. I know that because she does everything I want when I want it. I even looked in the secret cobweb place but she wasn't there either and then Mr Man laughed at me because I had cobwebs and dust and things all over my whiskers. Mr Woman wouldn't laugh. She would pick me up and squeeze me and then she would dust me. Mr Man never dusts anything.

Maybe Deshar will know where this Beejee-ess is. That's if he ever moves off the chair.

No comments: