Monday 27 August 2007

Excuse me!


Hello humans! I hate to complain but, this blog is called "Ash and Deshar." Now, admittedly I never wanted to get involved in such foolishness as "cat blogging" and, even if I did, it would have made more sense to call it "Deshar and Ash" but, nonetheless, it is named after us.

So what's with all this blogging from fishworld? What's so interesting about a bunch of shrimps that never stop eating and a bunch of guppies who sing all night long keeping me awake? Heck, I came in today, and you had moved my chair so that you could sit and watch fish while me, me, I had to move somewhere else. Do you know how many extra calories that cost me? Sheesh!

And as for little Ash, poor little Ash, he wanders around aimlessly all day, meeping sorrowfully and what do you do about it? Nothing! I remember the days when "Mr Woman" would drop everything at even the hint of a meep and now, what does she do, wave her hand and say "fah." What did that sweet, adorable, abandoned little cat ever do to deserve that?

*Sniff* You're so right Mr. Desh! I'm going to go and curl myself into the littlest, little ball on a stair somewhere and dream of the days when Mr. Woman used to love me. It's so sad.

See what you've done to that poor, mournful cat?

Hey! Is that pea soup I smell? It is isn't it. Ash! Come here! Do the big eyed-pleading thing! We must have more pea soup! Must get it before Mr. Man drinks it all. Lovely pea soup. Purr! Nice humans! Feed me! Purry happy Deshar loves you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: