Monday 2 July 2007

My body's in a cage


Mr Man? Why? Why did you make Mr Woman go away this morning? Twice. What did I do wrong? I'm just a little grey cat.

Mama, where have you gone?
Woke up again last night
Meeped hello and meeped again
Looked around but you weren't there.

Mama, life had just begun,
But now you've gone and left me all alone.
Mama ooo,
Did you mean to make me cry?
If you're not back again this time tomorrow-
I'll carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters-

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Body's aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)

I dont want to go,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-

I'm just a little grey kitten with some needs.
Mr Desh! Mr Desh! Don't go where I can't follow.

Where's my mum? Where's my mum?
Can you see a big, white cushion?
But I'm just a little cat and nobody loves me
He's just a little cat and his mother's run away
Give him some stix 'fore he drives us all insane...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scaramouche! Scaramouche! I'll do the fandango (if you stop meeping)

Anonymous said...

No. don't fandango! Everyone else as already fandangone!

Anonymous said...

Ash, you ought to be ashamed. Only Mr Man could have taught you to pun so badly.