Tuesday 10 July 2007

Mr Desh was right!

Today, Mr Woman told me to go away.

Why did she do that, Mr Desh? We were playing stix really happily, we played stix upstairs and downstairs, in the hall, on and off the bed. Stix are great. I never get tired of stix! I love them! Chasey, whippy, woody, breaky! oooooooooothey make me run in circles and want a pet pounce claw scrabble run chase sproing bounce flatten ears mad eyes run some more cuddle a bit bite hand that cuddles chew beard roll on back howl loud louder louder run some more and some more and some more

But why did she tell me to go away? Does she not like playing with me, Mr Desh? She only played with me for two hours... she called me a pest, Mr Desh. Don't you love me anymore, Mr Woman? Mr Man? Mr Desh? Where have you all gone?

No comments: