Monday 22 December 2008

It's in black and white

This koo business is starting to confuse me and, I'll have you know, I'm not easily confused. You see my humans went to see a koo so I thought they were bringing back a friend for Mr Indy. But this koo is black and white.
Apparently it's a Ger Man as well and not a kuh at all. Scamp, my friend from outside who fancies me said "ceci n'est-pas un kuh" because she's really brainy. Thing is, if it's a Ger Man then Mr Indy will like it because he it will remind of him of Anita vet. Then again it's black and white like evil Hitler cat so Mr Indy will have to fight it! What's a little cat to think?

1 comment:

Shimacat said...

Oh, little cat! What a dilemma for you to wrestle with! You'll have to lie down with that one and ponder it long in the green chair where Mr Man does his thinking of deep thoughts.

Ah. You already are. And on your back, too.