Sunday 24 August 2008

Desperate pussy cat?


This is Scamp cat on MY window ledge! I don't know what she's doing up there but she makes one heck of a racket and Mr Man keeps saying she "fancies" me. I know I am very fancy but that doesn't explain why she keeps hanging around and staring at me a lot. Mr Man keeps saying that she's "hot" and she's a "pussy cat" and then sniggering to himself. Well, stupid, I know she's a pussy cat and if she's hot she should cool down or something. Honestly, sometimes he's a bit into stating the obvious.

Anyway, rather oddly Mr Man was talking to her human a few days ago and said that I was "no good for her" as I had a "new tard." I didn't know I had a tard, let alone a new one. Perhaps it's in with my marbles, wherever they are.

Mr Woman says it's a shame as Scamp and I would have beautiful kittens. Mr Desh once explained about how to make kittens to me but it started to sound awful icky so I had to put my paws over my ears and start squeaking until he had finished. I wish Mr Desh was still around to explain about these things to me, especially now Mr Indy has gone away to see Dick the Vet where he keeps eating lots of pie.

Dick rings up every morning and says that Mr Indy is eating lots and living in an oxygen tent. Mr Indy gets all the fun. Since he's gone I've been trying to eats lot too but Mr Woman puts hardly any food down for me and it's gone in seconds. I think Scamp must be coming in and eating the rest. She must be a really hungry pussy cat. Now Mr Man's sniggering again. I'll never understand my humans.

No comments: