Wednesday 27 August 2008

Living on the frontline

Big Bob has a little problem it seems, cus, I got a note through the door today saying Big Bob's got fleeze!!!1! When I first got here I used to be scared of Big Bob and even called him Evil Bob because he would sit on MY window ledge and peer in at me. Now though I'm not scared any more even though he yowls a lot and has the biggest tummy I've ever seen. Even bigger than Brown Bear's tummy. Big Bob likes to lie on his back and then attack his own tummy sometimes, sort of like Mr Indy with his tail. Mr Indy's tail is so fluffy that every now and then it startles him and he has to defend himself against it.

I hope Mr Indy isn't having so much fun at Dick the vet's place that he doesn't want to come him. I miss playing Marmalise with him. And now Mr Woman's disappeared too. I think she's gone back to flatland. There's no one here now but Mr Man and he's spending all his time drinking beer, scratching himself and belching. Maybe he has fleeeze!!!1! too. If that's what they do to you I hope I never have any. I don't like thinking about rude body bits.

Anyway, I have to go now and start shouting at Mr Man until he stops looking at teh interwebs and pays attention to me.

2 comments:

mamason said...

never mind Big Bob, winter's coming and there'l be lots of anti-fleeze around xx

Unknown said...

Evil Bob's tail and Scamp should have a cute-off!
:D