Thursday 26 April 2007

Tiddles


Day 6. I heard the word "vet" today. I remember what happened to Tiddles back in the old country. Tiddles was hard. He could shred concrete with his bare claws and I once saw him chase a badger up a tree. when Tiddles played pounce, it hurt. Then, when he was just six months, they took him to the "vet". When he came back, he was ... different. THEY had got to him. He rolled on his back, never stopped eating, discovered a love for musical theatre and glittery things and seemed strangely uninterested in Big Fat Chloe.

Well, that's not going to happen to me. Oooh what's that. The female's putting cat treats in the cat case. Food. So crunchy! So foody. I'll just nip in and have some.

Curses! Those humans are smarter than they look. At least they haven't put Ash in.

Oh.

Bugger.

No comments: