Friday 27 April 2007

Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep


Confounded the humans last night. Heard the male saying we were odd, as we never slept on the bed. "There's a thought", I thought and, as the lights went out, I leapt on the bed and settled down for a bit of a snooze. I like it really when they coo over me. I just won't admit it out loud, is all. You won't catch me making a song and dance out of wanting a bit of a purr, unlike some small grey cats I could mention.

Woke up feeling hungry. Damn it, they only gave me four meals yesterday. Don't they realise I have a metabolism like a jet engine? Went downstairs in the dark and, as I thought, food bowls empty.

Next meal - 6am. Curses! That's an hour away. What to do? Think I'll go and sit on the roof and watch the sky.

Hey, what's that chirping sound?

No comments: